Throughout the year, Rose & Rhubarb host a variety of workshops for both enthusiasts and florists.
From the ever popular Christmas wreath workshops, through to Mother’s Day bouquet classes and flower crown hen parties: there is a workshop for everyone, and every occasion.
Workshops either run in person at venues in Cambridgeshire and Suffolk; or as live, fully interactive online workshops, filmed professionally in the studio in Cambridgeshire. I am always delighted to receive enquiries about private workshops.
For my upcoming events, please see the links below.
COVID 19 POLICY
We advise use of hand sanitizer, face masks not compulsory but space will be well ventilated,
• If you feel unwell before or on the day please do not come.
• Out of respect for your fellow attendees please take a lateral flow test on the morning of the meeting.
• You can get free test kits from https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
• Venue and weather dependent we will endeavour to keep the room as well ventilated as possible.
• We are restricted by the size of the room, but we will endeavour to give you as much personal space
• If you are unsure as to whether to attend please contact me to discuss, rather than turn up.
If after the event you have symptoms of Covid or informed by NHS track & trace please advise the event organiser as soon as possible.
If you do cancel a workshop at the Elk Cafe then you will either be booked onto a future Elk Workshop, or offered a wreath kit (delivered locally) and given a place on an on-line workshop.
If you miss the online workshop but have the kit, we will send you a Youtube tutorial link to make the wreath yourself plus additional support by email.